Team PS4NoBD has fully ported the Kernel + Webkit Exploit for firmware 5.05 to 4.74 for those who cannot update because of a broken BluRay Drive (Credits: CelesteBlue, Zecoxao, SpecterDev).
How can I host / run the exploit on firmware 4.74?
Probably not a whole lot of people are stranded on firmware 4.74 and that’s why fewer developers are working on hosting solutions compared to other hackable firmwares.
- PC Hosting (use the files here: https://github.com/zecoxao/zecoxao.github.io)
- Android Hosting (use the files here: https://github.com/zecoxao/zecoxao.github.io)
- Online Hosting (Zecoxao: click here | Mirror: click here )
Not available (yet):
- ESP Hosting (We are not aware of a firmware for the ESP with the 4.74 Exploit + Payloads)
- Al-Azif Exploit Host
See buttons below for more information on each method.
How do I launch the 4.74 Exploit for the first time?
Depending on the way you choose to host the exploit the following steps will vary a bit.
- Open the Browser
- In the URL bar navigate to
- IP Address or webadress of the Exploit Host
- Choose one of the available exploit chains ex. HEN or HEN with Notify to install and run homebrew + more.
- Press OK when prompted
- Close the browser by pressing the PS button on your controller.