PC (Self) Hosting
Self hosting solutions are found for Windows, Linux and macOS, the easiest method is using Al-Azif’s Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting and we will explain it here.
- Download the latest version of PS4 Exploit Host (Click here)
- Download and install Python 3 (Windows users need to check add python to path in options)
How to run PS4 Exploit Host locally
- Run ps4-exploit-host.exe and start.py (Windows)
- Run in Terminal (./ps4-exploit-host and python start.py)(Linux – Use SUDO if needed)
- On your PlayStation 4 navigate to Settings – Network – Setup Network and when you get to DNS Settings select Manual
- Set the Primary and Secondary DNS to the IP address shown on your PC and connect to the network
- On your PlayStation 4 navigate to Settings – User’s Guide and select it. A page with possible exploits and payloads should show.
- Choose one and close the browser with the PS Button after executing.
If you don’t have a PC, or run in to difficulties try changing the DNS to:
- DNS1: 220.127.116.11
- DNS2: 18.104.22.168
These are configured by Al-Azif and the result is an up to date exploit page when opening the User’s Guide.