You have now installed the H-Encore exploit (from TheFl0w) on your Vita and we will continue to configure H-Encore and ensure you can install and run homebrew.
- Launch the h-encore application from the LiveArea
- If a message about trophies pops up, select “Yes”
- If the exploit was successful, you will now see a h-encore bootstrap menu
- If the exploit freezes on a white screen, close the application (this reboots your Vita) and try again
- If it keeps freezing or crashing hold the power button down for over 15 seconds forcing your Vita to power off, press the power button again to restart your console.
- Select “Install HENkaku”
- This will install the HENkaku exploit and enable homebrew access (not permanently)
- Select “Download VitaShell”
- This will install the VitaShell homebrew application for managing your device’s filesystem
- Select “Exit”
VitaShell will remain installed after rebooting your console, but you’ll be unable to open it without activating HENkaku. If HENkaku is actived we now proceed to configuring it.
- Open the Settings app
- Navigate to HENkaku Settings
- Check Enable Unsafe Homebrew
- Return to HENkaku Settings
- Close the Settings app