VERY IMPORTANT [READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE]: Every firmware is hackable with Fusée Gelée by Ktemkin. In order to run Fusée Gelée a hardware JIG is required (you can DIY the project). Your device needs to be compatible in order for this to work (no hardware revision units). Fusée Gelée also allows you to run Custom Firmware. We recommend running Fusée Gelée over PegaSwitch.
After every reboot you will have to re-run a part of the tutorial in order to enable the Homebrew Launcher again. Also note that the exploit will prevent you from playing retail games until your device is rebooted).
Connect your SD Card to your computer and copy hbmenu.nro and hbl.nsp to the root. Create a folder named switch if it does not already exist. Insert the SD Card into your Nintendo Switch and power it on.
- Copy nsp.js to PegaSwitch/usefulscripts
- Open a Terminal window (or CMD) and use the cd command to navigate to the PegaSwitch folder
- Run npm install
- Start PegaSwitch by running the following command:
- Windows: node start.js and write down the IP address
- Other: sudo node start.js and write down the IP address
- Close PegaSwitch by pressing Ctrl+C twice