Het SwitchBrew team heeft versie 3.0.0 van The Homebrew Launcher uitgebracht. Deze toepassing die meestal word gestart door het Album te openen kan andere homebrew applicaties detecteren en opstarten.
- Added message boxes. The envGetLastLoadResult() output is now displayed during startup if needed (error returned by the application which ran last).
- Added nxlink support (netloader).
- The Switch IP address can automatically be determined via UDP broadcast.
- Netloader is handled on a seperate thread with non-blocking sockets. UI drawing is not blocked during the transfer.
- The transfer can be aborted via ‘Back’ input.
- If the transfer stopped without finishing, the file is deleted.
- When returning to the main-menu from netloader, the menu is reloaded since the netloader NRO may have been deleted due to the transfer stopping.
- Netloader status is displayed in a message-box while netloader is active. This include transfer progress and a progress-bar.
- Fixed buffer overflow vuln with netloader args introduced with the original netloader commit (nothing useful which could cause a crash can be overwritten with an unmodifed
nxlink). Fixed unrelated bounds check in launchAddArg() which broke once nxlink_host support was added.
- Use system shared-font. Note that the system language is still not used.
- Added touch-controls.
- Added support for themes loaded from SD. If the system theme is not recognized, the used theme will default to the dark theme.
- Added Theme Menu for selecting the used theme, including the default theme.
- Enabled time display, which uses local-time.
- The battery/charging status is now displayed.
- Added support for file-associations.
Download en pak het archiefbestand uit op de root van je MicroSD kaart om deze update te installeren.